Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life as a Single Mum....

Well I've finally decided to start on this blogging thing... I don't think my life is particularly interesting, but I figure that at the very least I'll have something to look back on in years to come!

So my daughter is almost 10 months old now... (I will keep her name out of this blog for privacy reasons) and is growing up way too fast! I am studying Psychology at uni during the week while she attends daycare, and I work in a nightclub on the weekends at night.

So my life is fairly crazy.... I decided to go back to uni to provide a better life for my daughter. I don't want to ever have to rely on any type of money from her Dad or anyone else down the track. Right now it's a bit of a struggle sometimes, but I have to keep reminding myself that it's all in preparation for the future.

Today was a bit of a struggle... I woke up and my ears were ringing. I have a feeling they're starting to get damaged from working in a nightclub, which really worries me. Baby was really excitable as usual... wanting to jump around, play and jump on me. I kept falling asleep on the couch I was so tired and drained poor bubba. I felt so bad too... I had wanted to take her to the park today and play on the swings with her for awhile!

We had lasagne for dinner tonight and she kept getting too excited and hitting the spoon out of my hand.... I got so frustrated I felt like screaming at her! We eventually got through it though and I put her to bed for her routine bottle then 15 minute cry before dropping off to sleep.

I feel so exhausted and sick now.... my ears are still ringing and I have the worst headache, but I have uni in the morning and I can't miss this class - it's really important. So I'm off to have a hot cup of tea to hopefully clear some of this congestion... then time for bed!

Night blog-land!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment