Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Found Love


So, I was looking back over my old MySpace page tonight.  Seems everyone has migrated to Facebook these days, so it's always interesting to go back and have a look at the old, preserved memories captured within MySpace.

Within my blogs, I found one from when I was pregnant.  I had been listening to the song "Ave Maria" (a remake) by Beyonce.   I wrote the following:

I Found Love
Mood:  In Love


"I found heaven on earth
You were my last, my first
And then I hear this voice inside
Ave Maria"

I didn't think it was possible to love somebody so much...
...when you haven't even met them yet.

"She was lost...
In so many different ways...
Out in the darkness with no guide.
I know the cost ...of a losing hand.
Never thought the grace of God would go so high..."

I can't wait for you.
I love everything about you already.
You're my gift from God...
His grace for me... when I was so lost.

Life is the fruit she longs to hand you,
Ripe on a plate.
And while you live,
Relentlessly she understands you.
~Phyllis McGinley





No comments:

Post a Comment